Virtual Sprints are part of our agiel marketing strategy to prime the team for the work ahead, celebrate the wins, understand the misses and ensure the team is aligned with what needs to be done to execute and drive the brand forward. Here’s a few things we do:
- Virtual Sprints are remote digital reviews of the strategic plan, they are goal driven on the tactics, brand, creative, offer and targeting. We encourage your team to work concurrently with our team on content, design, creative, digital assets, CRM execution, reporting and monitoring.
- We socialize marketing, sales, KPI’s and business goals to continue to maintain focus on performing at or above expectations.
- We use a flexible 6Q framework that allows for adjusting to market conditions and opportunities pivoting in just a couple of days instead of a couple of months or never. The flexible 6Q plan includes an action team to attack and track special opportunities.
- We empower all team members to execute – we work with clarity, support and accountability to get results. Every team member is competent and we execute with character doing what we say we will when we say we will and encourage our team members to perform their function independently and concurrently. N0 handholding. No micromanaging.
- Recorded sessions stored for your access and review. We move at a rapid pace for a reason, we are pushing growth and acquisition but we track what we are doing and virtual sprints allow you to review expectations, notes, explanations and goals.