How to Prepare for the Workshop:
- Google Account – if you don’t have one, you can get one at account.google.com or we can do one in session. This account will be the key to the Google ecoSystem.
- Domain – if you do not have a domain, you need to get one. Go to domains.google.com and sign in with your Google Account. Register a domain – search for a name and purchase the domain – typically $12/year.
- WebHost – You will need a host to contain your site. SiteGround is a great starter or if you believe your business needs to scale, try Kinsta.
- Images – if you have images you want to use that represent your business, make sure they are readily available. We will show you simple tools to edit and crop them and get them ready for site and Social.
- Bring a credit card. We have no other charges, your hosting account will, a Google Domain will. You also register a card with Google Ads, Facebook Business, etc.
That’s it! Do it ahead of time, or you will get reminders from us. You are on your way to building a marketing platform capable of taking your business to a whole new level. See you at the workshop!