Pricing is a key function in the value equation, Value = fn(price / sum (service + quality + access)). To create value, companies build products and services and wrap them around the product. Consumers create value by subconsciously assessing the price being asked for the perceived quality, and perceived service and perceived access.
The processes associated with statistically analyzing customer spending behavior to improve segment performance and drive profitability.
Recent Marketing Content
- 3 Marketing Automations for Any Business August 21, 2018
- Branded Content Marketing to Drive Sales Engagement August 8, 2018
- Key Measure Reporting to Manage e-Retail Business April 10, 2018
- Marketing Tools of Enablement for Accelerated Growth April 9, 2018
- Managing the Sales Pipeline for Accelerated Growth March 30, 2018