Pricing is a key function in the value equation, Value = fn(price / sum (service + quality + access)). To create value, companies build products and services and wrap them around the product. Consumers create value by subconsciously assessing the price being asked for the perceived quality, and perceived service and perceived access.
The process of developing and testing prices toward specific customer groups to increase product and service efficiency and drive profitable growth.
Recent Marketing Content
- 3 Marketing Automations for Any Business August 21, 2018
- Branded Content Marketing to Drive Sales Engagement August 8, 2018
- Key Measure Reporting to Manage e-Retail Business April 10, 2018
- Marketing Tools of Enablement for Accelerated Growth April 9, 2018
- Managing the Sales Pipeline for Accelerated Growth March 30, 2018