The number one question that always seems to befuddle small e-Retailers is “How well do you know your customers?” Join TBG Marketing at TBG Talk and learn about the Retail Strategic Profit Model and how to align Customer Insights to the model to drive profitable growth.
The processes of analyzing customer data across business processes to assess the value customers deliver to a business.
Pricing is a key function in the value equation, Value = fn(price / sum (service + quality + access)). To create value, companies build products and services and wrap them around the product. Consumers create value by subconsciously assessing the price being asked for the perceived quality, and perceived service and perceived access.
[embeddoc url=”https://tbgmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBG-Incremental-Sales-Modeling.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Recent Marketing Content
- 3 Marketing Automations for Any Business August 21, 2018
- Branded Content Marketing to Drive Sales Engagement August 8, 2018
- Key Measure Reporting to Manage e-Retail Business April 10, 2018
- Marketing Tools of Enablement for Accelerated Growth April 9, 2018
- Managing the Sales Pipeline for Accelerated Growth March 30, 2018